General message passing (GMP)
Squid composes swaps using Axelar's general message passing capability. This allows users to execute cross-contract calls using any token without signing a second transaction on the destination chain.
Example use cases:
- Zap into a liquidity pool on another chain
- Buy any NFT on any chain with one click
- Enter a launchpad on a different chain
- Buy an item on a gaming marketplace and send the item to the game you want to play
- Getting tokens on the Avalanche C-chain and sending to a shard